I just found this survey at MyFoodN’FitnessDiaries…let the fun begin!
1. What did you eat for breakfast?
A bowl of Hodgen’s Mill Hot Cereal (got it on clearance yesterday!)
I added a chopped gala apple & cinnamon, because it tasted pretty bland by itself….it turned out pretty good but I definitely prefer oatmeal! Oh, and I had an organic Oikos blueberry greek yogurt too!
2. How much water do you drink each day?
A LOT! Hmmm, probably about 10 cups?
3. What is your current favorite workout?
Kickboxing (the Jillian Michaels video is really fun!)
4. How many calories do you eat each day?
Hmmm, probably between 1500-2000.
5. What are your favorite healthy snacks?
- Sliced apple with peanut butter
- Greek yogurt (by itself or with granola)
- Banana & peanut butter soft serve (frozen banana put in food processor w/peanut butter)
- String cheese
- Protein shakes
6. What do you usually eat for lunch?
Usually either a salad like this:
Or some sort of sandwich/whole wheat wrap with a protein inside
7. What is your favorite body part to train?
8. What is your least favorite body part to train?
Triceps…for sure. If you’ve ever done Bob Harper’s Boot Camp workout video, you’ll agree that there is a KILLER triceps section.
9. What are your “bad” food cravings?
Icecream, candy, cake, thick-crust pizza
10. Do you take vitamins or supplements?
Vitamin B12 – I need to go buy some more regular multi-vitamins!
11. How often do you eat out?
Probably once every week or two…more if there are family celebrations/birthdays.
12. Do you eat fast food?
Not really – there are a few fast food salads that I like, but I’m kind of tired of them since they’re all I ate for about 10 days during our roadtrip earlier this summer…
BUT-if I have a coupon for something free (like a coffee) at a fast food restaurant, I can’t pass it up!
13. Who is your biggest supporter?
My husband, Bud. For sure. He’s everything to me
14. Do you have a gym membership?
Yes – I got it for Christmas last year from my parents (thanks Mom & Dad!)
15. How many hours of sleep do you get each night?
8-9…if I get less, you’d better watch out!
16. Do you have a “cheat” day?
No, that would be a disaster for me! I like to have at least one small treat every day (like dark chocolate).
17. Do you drink alcohol?
Occasionally…mostly sweet white or red wine.
18. Do you have a workout buddy?
While Bud was training for boot camp, we’d work out together…but now it’s just me and the cats!
19. What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to a healthy lifestyle?
Growing a few inches taller (hahahah, just kidding!). I feel more energized and happier
20. What was the last healthy thing you did?
Question of the Day:
What are your favorite healthy snacks? (I’m always looking for new snack ideas!)